Spectrum Engineering Australia is a Canberra based engineering firm providing consultancy services to major corporate and government clients in the telecommunications, broadcasting, and radiocommunications industries throughout Australia and New Zealand. Our particular niche is radio frequency management where we are a long established and leading independent provider of radio frequency co-ordination and licensing services. Further information about our company and our activities can be found on our website.
We are currently seeking a suitably qualified graduate to assist with our substantial workload, including demands arising from the licensing requirements of major 5G network roll-outs and other concurrent projects. This is a graduate entry level position in our Canberra office for an individual with a desire to contribute as a vital member of a professional team in small business. Appropriate on the job training and direction will be provided, though a good understanding of the principles of radiocommunications systems would be an initial advantage.
- A good working knowledge of personal computing is essential.
- The successful applicant will need very good organisational skills, be a quick learner and have a good eye for detail.
- You will also need the ability to communicate confidently and professionally with our clients at all levels.
Expressions of interest should be made by email to email@example.com and include:
- A brief covering letter outlining your current situation and career aspirations;
- Your resume including your educational details, qualifications, and employment history;
- Your academic transcript.
This invitation is open to suitable candidates who have already graduated. Whilst no “cut-off date” is specified, the position is available immediately and we are keen to fill this position as quickly as possible to enable the appointee to begin work at his/her earliest availability.