- Is an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident only.
- Is entering university for the first time. Students transferring from other universities are not eligible.
- Has applied for admission and will enrol into a single or Flexible Double Degree program of Bachelor of Engineering (R&D) (Honours) or Bachelor of Advanced Computing (R&D) (Honours) offered by the College.
- Has completed a Year 12 qualification in Australia or New Zealand.
- Has applied for admission through UAC and has an approved ATAR score. Direct applicants are not eligible.
- Has achieved a minimum ATAR of 99 (excluding bonus points).
- Applicants must be from outside the ACT and surrounding region including Queanbeyan, Karabar, Sutton, Bungendore or Murrumbateman or any of the following postcodes: 0200, 2600-2612, 2614-2620, 2900-2914).
Closing date: 20 May 2018