- Is an International Students as defined under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000. Dependants of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions are also eligible.
- Is a citizen of one of the countries specified by the college on their website (these may vary from year to year).
- Has achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling prior to commencing at ANU, as demonstrated by excellent academic results in their qualifications.
- Has received an offer of admission into an undergraduate program offered by the College to commence in teaching period for which they are applying for this scholarship.
- Will commence an undergraduate program within the College for the first time.
Closing date: 20 May 2018