The Scholarship shall be available to an applicant who:
- Is an International Students as defined under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000. Dependants of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions are also eligible.
- Is a citizen of one of the countries specified by the college on their website (these may vary from year to year)
- Has achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling prior to commencing at ANU, as demonstrated by excellent academic results in their qualifications.
- Has received an offer of admission into an undergraduate program offered by the College to commence in teaching period for which they are applying for this scholarship.
- Will commence an undergraduate program within the College for the first time.
A Selection Committee will be appointed and will make a recommendation for this Scholarship based on academic merit, and the program of study which the applicants have applied for. Consideration may also be given to any other factors which the Selection Committee considers to be appropriate and in line with the College’s strategic direction and priorities.
Recipients will be selected from applicants who are eligible to be considered for this scholarship. Students will be ranked according to their academic score and compared to other applicants who have applied for admission into a similar program at the College.
The Scholarship shall not be awarded if, in the opinion of the Selection committee, there is no candidate of sufficient merit. The College reserves the right to award no Scholarships in a given year, to vary the number of Scholarships or to award a Scholarship/s at other times in exceptional circumstances as determined by the Dean of the College (or nominee). The College reserves the right to revise the Scholarships from time to time.
Closing date: 20 May 2018