New website coming soon
Please note that over the next month our website will be changing. Go to cecs.anu.edu.au/newsite for more information.
Lauren Kane and others (CECS Education Development Group)EDUCATION INNOVATION SERIES
TIME: 11:30:00 - 13:00:00
LOCATION: Graduate Teaching Room (Ian Ross Building)
This Wattle Wednesday is hosted by the DOI and the CECS Education Development Group.
- See course sites presented by your colleagues
- Talk to beginners and advanced users
- Ask questions and share ideas
- Presentations will be streamed live online and available after the event for viewing
- Topics include-
- Managing complex course interactions with Wattle (Lynette Johns-Boast)
- Using the Lesson tool for self assessment (Lauren Kane)
- Using Wattle reporting to inform students (Andrew Salmon)
- Presenting a good image for your course (Tom Worthington)
Light lunch will be provided.
Please RSVP by 27th June to email@example.com
Lauren Kane is an Educational Developer working in the Education Development Group at the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science. Lauren provides advice and support to teaching staff on educational design, structuring course materials for pedagogically effective on-and-off campus delivery, and the appropriate use of educational technologies.