Information Systems, Requirement Engineering, Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI), Smart Meters.
Current Research topic
Consumer Perspective Smart Metering System.
Supervisor : Dr. Roger Clarke
- Analysing the Australian Smart Metering context and comparing it with the rest of the world.
- Identifying consumer concerns from Smart Metering System.
- Identifying Consumer segment among residential consumer based on energy usage and other parameters.
- Identifying consumer needs and functionalities for a Smart Meter.
- Identifying measures to give consumer more control over the Smart meter.
- Identifying measures to assure security and privacy of smart metering data.
- Postgraduate Degrees
- Masters in Software Engineering - Nov 2007 with High Distinction from â€˜The Australian National University', Australia.
- Master of Information Technology - June 2003 with A-grade from Manipal Academy of Higher Education, India.
- Master of Science (Physics Major) - April 2002 with First Class from University of Kerala, India.
- Undergraduate Degree
- Bachelor of Science (Physics Major) - April 2000 with High Distinction from University of Kerala, India.
Awards & Scholarships
- Australian National University Ph.D. scholarship - from Feb 2012 - till date, for research in Computer Science.
- 2014 ANU Climate and Energy Research Student Prize for best presentation.
- Chancellor's High Achiever letter for being one among the top 10% students at ANU - 2007 .
- Merit Award for achieving highest marks (100%) for subsidiary Mathematics during Bachelor degree - 2000.
- Yesudas R. and Clarke R., 'A Framework for Risk Analysis in Smart Grid - Perspective Based' - CRITIS 2013, Netherlands.
- Yesudas R. and Clarke R., â€˜Identifying Consumer Requirements as an Antidote to Resistance to Smart Meters'- ISGT 2014, Turkey.
- Yesudas R. and Clarke R., â€˜Architecture and Data Flow Model for Consumer-Oriented Smart Meter Design' - ISD 2014, Croatia.
- Yesudas R. and Clarke R., â€˜Consumer Concerns about Smart Meters' - HCII 2015, US.
- Yesudas R., â€˜Measures to Reduce Concerns Related to Smart Meter Data - Are detailed Consumer data needed for Smart Grid Operations?'- AMCIS 2015, US.
- Yesudas R. and Clarke R., â€˜Measures to Improve Public Acceptance of Smart Metering System' (under review).
- Yesudas R. , â€˜A Framework for Analysing Smart Grid Initiatives' (under review).
- Software Engineer (February 2008- February 2012) at Landis + Gyr - Toshiba, Alexandria, NSW, Australia.
- Software Engineer - Team Leader (October 2005 - January 2007) at Optiwise Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Thiruvananthapuram, India.
- Software Developer (October 2003- June 2005) at Smoothline Electro Mechanical L.L.C, Dubai, U.A.E.