Noushin received her master in Metallurgy and Materials Engineering from University of Tehran in 2010 with her thesis on "Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Aluminum Composites". After being graduated, she worked as research assistant in "Investments Casting Laboratory (ICL)" for one year and continued her research on wear and extrusion properties of Aluminum composites. She changed her research field after being admitted in Australian National University as PhD student and started her PhD in Nano-Materials on "Gas phase synthesis of and application of ultra-porous nanostructured films".
Nanoparticles Self-Assembly, Photodetectors, Gas Sensors, Ultra-porous Nanoparticles networks, Flame Synthesis
- N. Nasiri, A. Ceramidas, S. Mukherjee, A. Panneerselvan, D.R. Nisbet, A. Tricoli, Ultra-Porous Nanoparticle Networks: A Biomimetic Coating Morphology for Enhanced Cellular Response and Infiltration,Scientific Reports, 2016, 6: 24305.
- G. Liu, W. S. Y. Wong, N. Nasiri, A. Tricoli, Ultraporous superhydrophobic gas-permeable nano-layers by scalable solvent-free one-step self-assembly, Nanoscale, 2016,8, 6085-6093.
- G. Liu, J. Hall, N. Nasiri, T. Gengenbach, L, Spiccia, M, Cheah, A, Tricoli, Scalable Synthesis of Efficient Water Oxidation Catalysts: Insights into the Activity of Flame-Made Manganese Oxide Nanocrystals, ChemSusChem, 2015, 8, 4162.
- N. Nasiri, R. Bo, F. Wang, L. Fu, and A. Tricoli, Ultraporous Electron-Depleted ZnO Nanoparticle Networks for Highly Sensitive Portable Visible-Blind UV Photodetectors, Advanced Materials, 2015, 27: 4336–4343.
- N. Nasiri, T. D. Elmøe, Y. Liu, Q. H. Qin and A. Tricoli, Self-assembly dynamics and accumulation mechanisms of ultra-fine nanoparticles, Nanoscale, 2015, 7, 985.
- W. S. Y. Wong, N. Nasiri, G. Liu, N. Rumsey-Hill, V. S. J. Craig, D. R. Nisbet and A. Tricoli, Flexible Transparent Hierarchical Nanomesh for Rose Petal-Like Droplet Manipulation and Lossless Transfer, Advanced Materials Interfaces, 2015, 2.
- W. S. Y. Wong, N. Nasiri, A. L. Rodriguez, D. R. Nisbet and A. Tricoli, Hierarchical amorphous nanofibers for transparent inherently super-hydrophilic coatings, J. Materials Chemistry A, 2014,2, 15575-15581.
- M. Emamy, M. Khodadadi, A. Honarbakhsh Raouf, N. Nasiri, The influence of Ni addition and hot-extrusion on the microstructure and tensile properties of Al–15%Mg2Si composite, Materials & Design, 2013, 46, 381-390.
- N. Nasiri, M. Emamy, A. Malekan, M.H. Norouzi, Microstructure and tensile properties of cast Al–15%Mg2Si composite: Effects of phosphorous addition and heat treatment, Materials Science and Engineering: A, 2012, 556, 446-453.
- N. Nasiri, M. Emamy, A. Malekan, Microstructural evolution and tensile properties of the in situ Al–15%Mg2Si composite with extra Si contents, Materials & Design, 2012, 37, 215-222.
- N. Nasiri, M. Emamy, M. Bigdeli, Effect of Lithium on the Microstructure and Morphology of Fe-Rich Intermetallic Compounds in 360 Cast Alloy, Advanced Materials Research, 2011, 264-265, 1782-1787.