I am a PhD student in Computer Science and Engineering. I received my B.Sc. and M.Sc. degrees in Electrical Engineering from the Amirkabir University of Technology, Iran, in 2013 and 2016, respectively. My research interests include power systems, distribution network, renewable integration, active network management.
- power systems
- distribution network
- renewable integration
- active network management
- S.M.N. R. Abadi, M. Davarpanah, M. Mahmoodi, and R. Bekhradian, “Optimal Distributed Generation Placement and Sizing Considering Turbo-Generator Shaft Fatigue”, accepted in IEEE transactions on Power Systems, available in early access articles in IEEE Xplore.
- S.M.N. R. Abadi, M. Mahmoodi, A. Fereidunian, G. Jahandoust and H. Lesani, “Formal Verification of Fault Location, Isolation and Service Restoration in Distribution Automation Using UPPAAL”, Electrical Power Distribution Conference (EPDC), Iran, 19-20 April 2017
- M. Mahmoodi, G.B. Gharehpetian, S.M.N. R. Abadi, and M.S.A. Hejazi, “Designing and Construction of Dielectric Window for Radar Imaging of Transformer Winding”, accepted in State Organization for Registration of Deeds and Properties of Iran.
- M. Mahmoudi, J. Moghani, A. Khoshsaadat, G.B. Gharehpetian, K. Davoodi, “THD Minimization of Multilevel Inverter’s Output Voltage Waveform Using IHBMO Algorithm”, Power Electronics Drive Systems and Technologies Conference (PEDSTC), Iran, 03-04 February 2015.