How do you want to change the world?
Do you want to bring together creativity with technology? Do you want to have a positive impact on the world and love your job? Are you ready to live in a future transformed by technology?
STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Maths) are the biggest growth areas for jobs in the future.
Think about web design, astronomy, computer gaming, photography, or virtual reality - these all have roots in STEAM subjects, that crossover multiple disciplines.
STEAM DAY is a fun, all day event hosted by the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science. It will give you a chance to do hands on activities and find out about the disciplines of the future.
Find out what a day in the life of an ANU student on campus is like and make new friends with people who are interested in the same stuff as you! Explore all the future ready disciplines you can study at university, so you can make an impact on our new techy world.
So what are you waiting for? Future-proof yourself with a day of STEAM at ANU - register now!
Important information about participating in STEAM Day 2019:
- Designed for students in years 11-12 interested in studying across science, engineering, computing and/or arts and humanities
- This is a free event, registration essential
- No specific materials are required
- No hazardous materials will be used so you are free to wear comfortable casual clothing. Enclosed shoes are recommended
- Catering will be provided. If you have any special dietary requirements let us know before Friday 5 October or you may wish bring your own lunch
- You will need to arrange your own transport to and from the event
- Please note that places are limited and we may be unable to accommodate large group bookings. To discuss a group booking please email email@example.com or phone (02) 6125 7429.
Limited parking is available near the Ian Ross Building 31 and Brian Anderson Building 115.
More information: Parking options on Acton campus