Have you received accepted your offer to study at ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science? Do you still have lots of unanswered questions?
Whether you have already accepted your offer, still making your final decision, or ensuring you meet your conditions of offer, we would like to help make the transition a little easier.
Join our Pre-departure Online Briefing where you will have the opportunity to learn more about our highly ranked degrees, student accommodation, exchange programs, life in Canberra, ANU student experience and support services available to help you settle into ANU.
Please note this session is intended for International students.
What can I learn from this session?
- Hear what our students have to say about their experience at the ANU
- Speak to our student services team, who will be your point of contact for all academic queries during your time here
- Learn about accomodation options on and off campus
- Updates about O-week and our undergraduate and postgraduate student associations
- Important tips that will help you settle in and more about making your move to Canberra
Registrations are now open. Please register online to confirm your attendance.
Date: Monday 4th February 2019
Time 4:00 PM Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)
Duration: 1 hour