Interested in hearing about Graduate jobs in 2019 in China? Come and hear from Lockin China. This workshop will be delivered in Mandarin.
Date: Tuesday September 11th
Time: 1pm- 3pm
Where: Copland Lecture Theatre
Participating in the workshop, you will:
- Understand the Chinese recruitment market and understand how to find a large number of job resources. This year, we have convened 2,000 of employers and over 30,000 of positions for overseas students
- Understand the job-seeking plan for fresh graduates and the best time to apply
- Understand your future career positioning; Know your strengths and employers requirements
- Understand how to write a targeted and competitive CV; Understand the interview process to fully display self-value
- Join in On-site Group Mock Interview
- Mock Group Discussion; recruitment experts will give you on-the-spot feedback and help you to understand key points to succeed.
- Join the on-site mock individual interview
- Recruitment experts will answer FAQs on the interview. Understand the employers intentions and show your strengths.