The ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science is pleased to partner with the ACT Government, Department of Defence and Centre for Defence Industry Capability, to provide information on Defence Funding opportunities.
Are you interested in contributing to security of Australia as a nation? Are you looking to further your research and apply it within the Defence Industry? Are you confused about the opportunities available?
This information session is a unique opportunity to hear and engage directly with experts from the Defence Industry. You will hear from:
- Alison Everett, Centre for Defence Industry Capability (CDIC)
- Glenn Alcock and Katherine Glynn, Department of Defence and the Defence Innovation Hub
- Kate Lundy, Defence Industry Advocate for the ACT Government
About the workshop
This information session will enable you to:
- Learn about the funding opportunities available in the Defence Industry over the next decade
- Effectively match your area of research or technology to the right funding opportunity
- Hear directly from key advocates and decision makers in the Defence Industry
- Increase the impact of your ideas and innovations
Who should attend?
The Information session is open to both ANU academic and HDR students who may be interested in applying their research project or idea to the Defence Industry. ANU professional staff are also encouraged to attend, particularly those involved in supporting staff in the submission of proposals and tenders.
Time: Friday 28 July, 12 to 1pm
Location: N224 Computer Systems Area (Level 2 of the CSIT Building), ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science
RSVP: Online By Friday 21 July.