This series hosted by Professor Elanor Huntington, Dean of the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science. The luncheon is held bi-monthly and provides an informal venue for academics in the College to discuss research of broad interest and is also focused on encouraging cross-discipline collaboration. The inaugural Dean's Luncheon took place on Thursday 30 October 2014.
12–1pm 7 Jul 2017
The price of solar electricity is now lower than the price of conventional electricity in many parts of Australia, and solar panels have been installed on over one...
- Prof Steve Blackburn - Computer performance microscopy – 31 Mar 2017
- CECS Luncheon with Professor Andres Cuevas – 10 Oct 2016
- Nanoscale Engineering of Wearable Devices: a Promising Approach for Personalized and Preventive Medicine – 11 May 2016
- 15 Years of Universal Artificial Intelligence – 24 Sep 2015
- AI and Optimisation for Future Energy Systems – 19 Aug 2015
- Advances in thermal sciences for solar thermochecmical applications – 29 Jun 2015
- New era of Light Microscopy – 13 May 2015
- Why languages suck (and what we might do about it...) – 30 Oct 2014