Downer Defence & National Security is a largely Canberra-based, specialist professional services company providing a range of project and capability lifecycle services in the disciplines of:
- Project/Program Management
- Engineering and Technical Services
- Integrated Logistics Support
- Business and Commercial Support
- Capability Development
- Information Communication Technology
We predominantly service Federal Government clients, with a focus on the Department of Defence, supporting a range of state-of-the-art emerging and in-service capability programs across the Land, Maritime, Air and Joint Systems environment.
Downer Defence & National Security is the amalgamation of Downer, AGIS and Envista.
Through a range of government panels and commercial frameworks, Downer Defence & National Security provides individual professional service providers within a client environment operating on a time and materials basis, through to large, interdisciplinary teams delivering fixed price outcomes.
About the Downer Graduate Program
The graduate program is a two-year program providing exposure to different areas of the business through four, six months structured rotations. Downer Graduates are a diverse workforce of thought leaders who are supported to deliver on our purpose, promise, and pillars for our customers. If you are interested in building a long-term career with Downer as a future leader, are a high achiever and would like to be a key enabler in building and sustaining our innovative environment, the Downer Graduate Program is for you. As a Downer graduate, you will be supported to Be Your BEST.
For our 2019 graduate intake, we are looking for future leaders who are committed to delivering on Downer's purpose, promise, and pillars. We are looking for bright and courageous minds to join Downer and flourish in this pivotal industry.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must:
- Be tenacious and seeking an opportunity to make a significant contribution;
- Have the courage to challenge yourself, challenge your surroundings and try new things;
- Be achievement oriented and outcomes focused;
- Be an Australian Citizen;
- Be a penultimate year Engineering student graduating in early 2019;
- Be mobile (able to work and live in Sydney or Melbourne if opportunity arises); and
- Be available to attend a two-day assessment centre on 4-5 October 2018;
Downer is hosting an information session about the 2019 Downer Engineering Graduate Program.
This session will provide you the opportunity to hear about:
- What it’s like to work at Downer;
- What the Downer graduate program includes:
- The support and development provided throughout the two-year program; and
- The application and selection process.
Date: 27 September 2018
Time: 2:30pm – 5:00pm