Full Stack Developer - Perfect Pets
In this position, you will assist in the redesign and development of an existing website.
You will work across the LAMP technology stack and will have the opportunity to express your creativity in the build of the new application architecture and design of the UX/UI for the new site.
Main duties will be:
· Back End / Front End Development
· Improve UX/UI
· Database Design/Administration
· Implementing a CI/CD environment
· Liaise with various stakeholders
Requisite skills and/or experience students must be able to demonstrate:
Experience with the following:
· Versioning Systems - eg. Git (BitBucket)
· Build Tools: Webpack, Babel, gulp
· Knowledge of Database design/administration
· Knowledge of User Experience Design concepts
· Must have strong and effective communication skills, ability to adapt to changing priorities quickly.
· Must have or be eligible to get an ABN
· A final year Computer Science Student targeting a career in Web Applications Development
Hours and Duration
Hours are flexible and we are happy to fit in with the successful applicants educational priorities. Initial engagement will be for 3 months and may be extended dependent on needs.
The work can be done remotely, although there may be initial meetings held in Canberra to start the project
Pay dependant on level of skills and experience
How to apply
Send a CV and cover letter detailing experience to
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 30/09/2020
If you are interested and have skills and experience in web design, please contact John McInnes at firstname.lastname@example.org