Attached is a document for the recently released consultation around the ANU Teaching and Learning Vision statement. As a student, you are an important stakeholder in the evolution of this vision and I encourage you to email me with any feedback or thoughts on it. Also, over the coming days, I particularly welcome your thoughts on a particular issue: "what improvements in the teaching and learning environment would you like to see?" and in particular, in relation to the following 5 key aspects:
1. How do we increase teaching effectiveness?
2. How do we increase student engagement?
3. What are the central things you would do?
4. What are the College-level things you would do?
5. How do you personalise the student experience (with activities that reduce the
I would like some initial thoughts over the next few days, but the feedback process is ongoing for at least a month. Please email me with your suggestions - the University is serious about these aspects, and the creation of the new KAMBRI Teaching Building next year is designed to reinforce this commitment.
Please email your inputs to me directly - Adrian.Lowe@anu.edu.au
Adrian (Associate Dean - Education)