Founded in 1987, Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. We have more than 194,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions, serving more than three billion people around the world.
Our vision and mission is to bring digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. To this end, we will drive ubiquitous connectivity and promote equal access to networks; bring cloud and artificial intelligence to all four corners of the earth to provide superior computing power where you need it, when you need it; build digital platforms to help all industries and organizations become more agile, efficient, and dynamic; redefine user experience with AI, making it more personalized for people in all aspects of their life, whether they’re at home, in the office, or on the go.
1. Hold a bachelor's degree or above in one of the following fields: computer science, software engineering, communications engineering, electronic information engineering, automation, electrical engineering, mechanical and electrical engineering, opto-electronics, microelectronics, information security, cryptography, cyber security, artificial intelligence, mathematics, applied mathematics, radio frequency technology, integrated circuit design and engineering, signal processing, pattern recognition, machine learning, statistics, electromagnetics, or related field.
2. Be familiar with and able to apply field-specific theories and technologies.
3. Have good communication and teamwork skills and a passion for new technologies; able to summarize and share ideas; and enjoy taking a hands-on approach.
4. Preferred qualifications:
(1) Have published relevant papers in high-level international conferences and academic journals, or won related contests.
(2) Be proficient in English reading, writing, and communication.
(3) Have experience in patent application.
Software development engineers, Hardware technical engineers, Testing engineers, Cyber security and privacy protection engineers, Algorithm engineers, Technical research engineers, AI engineers, Chip and component design engineers, Information development engineers, Product data engineers.