Thales Group Internship
This Canberra-based internship would run over the summer period, from approximately Nov 2017 to February 2018. Defence security clearance is required before the applicant can start. This can take several months to process.
As part of a team, perform requirements analysis, technical studies, design tasks, implementation, systems integration and verification activities for military based ICT systems.
While under supervision, the intern may be responsible for:
• Analysing requirements and conducting design tasks
• Producing technical trade studies and investigations
• Preparing required documentation to support system development and definition
• Implementing, integrating and testing solutions
• Assisting with the development, maintenance, improvement and implementation of relevant processes, procedures and supporting material
• Attending and participating in technical reviews
1. Have successfully completed a minimum of 96 units of ENGN courses and possess a GPA of 5.5 or above.
2. Must have 12-24 units of space to complete the Internship for Academic Credit.
3. Demonstrate technical interests in: IT, Systems Design, and Systems Engineering skills.
4. be Australian citizenship essential for security clearance.
5. Demonstrate very good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner, and self-motivated.
To apply: Submit yoyur CV, your academic transcript and a short statement to CECS Student Services, explaining why you would like to undertake this internship. Note that your statement must also address the candidate requirements above. Short-listed applicants may be contacted by Thales for interview prior to final selection.
Applications Close 11:59pm Sunday 6th August, 2017