Hydro Tasmania is a leader in renewable energy, powering Australia with clean hydropower.
About the role
Are you a third year mechanical, electrical or civil engineering student looking to gain practical experience, while collaborating with leading industry experts. Our vacation program offers you’re the chance to work on real engineering projects, in an office environment and out in the field.
Why this is such an amazing opportunity?
- You will work with our leading industry experts
- Gain skills, knowledge and experience to kick start your career
- Develop your own technical support network with experienced mentors
- Apply your academic theory from the classroom in a large scale industry environment.
Our Vacation program runs for 12 weeks, starting on Monday 23 November 2020 to Friday 12 February 2021.
Requirements and eligibility
Vacation placements are intended primarily for students who:
- Are currently enrolled at university
- Are currently finishing their second last year in civil engineering, mechanical engineering, or electrical and mechatronics engineering.
If you want to make a change
Attach your application, including your resume, your most recent university transcript and a cover lever telling us:
- Why you want to do summer vacation with Hydro Tasmania
- What interests you about the role
- Why you are passionate about working in renewable energy
Applications close 9am Friday 2 October 2020.