About the Program
• Advance your knowledge and career by working on leading edge technology in a world class engineering environment
• Earn while you learn, our Engineering Work Experience students are paid during their placement
• Add value, and make a difference. During our Work Experience Placement you will be assigned interesting and challenging projects to build practical understanding
• Work Experience Placements typically commence in November/December and finish in January/February the following year. In Semester Internships may also be considered
This is a paid opportunity based in Canberra.
You will receive
• Fantastic team environment;
• Competitive hourly rate;
• Free parking.
CEA Technologies Pty Limited specialises in the design, development and manufacture of radar and communications technologies. Founded in 1983, the company has grown steadily, gaining an international reputation for innovative research, coupled with an ability to commercialise and market this research successfully in both domestic and export arenas.
In order to apply for this position, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
We encourage applications from diverse backgrounds including women, mature age candidates and Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people. Please note all applicants must be eligible for an Australian Government Security Clearance and the successful candidate MUST be able to obtain clearance prior to commencement.
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please include both a cover letter, resume, academic transcript and complete the screening questions.