Expense Support Officer
ANU Officer Grade 2/3 (Administration)
The Expense Support Officer will facilitate ANU credit card holders transition to the new Expense System by walking them through set up and basic system functions. The Expense Support Officer will provide guidance to a wide range of University Stakeholders including academics, executive and administrative staff. Training will be provided.
Under minimal supervision, the Expense Support Officer will:
1. Attend various sites across campus to provide one on one support for end users of the new Expense System
2. Assist credit card holders with setting up their profile preferences.
3. Assist credit card holders learn basic system functions such as such as capturing receipts, downloading mobile applications.
4. Escalate system or support issues to the Finance Business Solutions team.
5. Attend training and end user briefing sessions where required.
6. Comply with all ANU policies and procedures, and in particular those relating to work health and safety and equal opportunity
Perform other duties as directed, consistent with the classification level of the position and in line with the principle of multi-skilling.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1. Demonstrated customer service and communication skills with an ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders in a culturally diverse environment.
2. Demonstrated ability to identify issues and problem solve.
3. Ability to prioritise own workload and to work as part of an administrative team, delivering on tasks as directed and escalating issues when needed.
4. Demonstrated computer skills and experience using the MS Office suite, with an ability to quickly master a new computer application or information management system.
5. A demonstrated general knowledge and understanding of equal opportunity principles as they relate to employment.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit you CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 24th May 2017
- Training provided and conducted during the week of the 23 and the 29th May
- Must be available to support the project and end users from 31 May (hours can be variable)
- Looking for people over a 4- 6 week period.
- Just need some shoes suitable for walking and good interpersonal/communication.