About the Company
Seeing Machines builds image-processing technology that tracks the movement of a person's eye, face, head and facial expressions. The technology makes a regular camera intelligent: able to evaluate each facial movement, process it, and then interpret this data to better understand a person's behaviours.
Summer Internship Projects on Offer:
- Project 1: Vibration Motor Improvement
- Project 2: Colour correction for Infrared (IR) Images
- Project 3: Generate Synthetic data for an eye model
*See attached document for full details on the available summer internship opportunities.
* Applications must be submitted online through CECS Student Opportunities website
* Ensure you attach your Expression of Interest (where you can address which project/s you're interested in), you CV and Academic Transcript in order to be considered.
* Applications close 11:59pm Monday 10th October 2016