Research Internship – Blockchain Technologies
Internship duration: Fulltime 3 – 6 months
The World is Our Laboratory: No matter where discovery takes place, IBM researchers push the boundaries of science, technology and business to make the world work better. IBM Research is a global community of forward-thinkers working towards a common goal: progress.
IBM Research - Australia is a vibrant and relatively young community within IBM Research. The lab is primarily an industry solutions lab that focuses on conceiving, designing and building next generation systems that will transform various industries such as healthcare and financial services.
As an intern, you will be joining a team of researchers and software engineers to conceive and build innovative solutions for some of the world’s challenging computing problems. Specifically, in this role, you will be exploring research challenges and novel applications of the emerging blockchain technology.
- Second year or later into a PhD candidature in Computer Science or related field
- Solid understanding of Distributed Systems, Algorithms and Software design patterns
- Demonstrable academic publication track record
- Familiarity with Blockchain concepts and technologies (Hyperledger Fabric, Corda and/or Ethereum)
- Contributions to open source projects (demonstrated through a GitHub profile)
To be eligible to apply:
- need to
- You will need to be a registered fulltime student