PwC Engineering Internship - Summer 2022/2023 (Canberra)
PwC is offering five internship placements for ANU Engineering students through the CECS Engineering Internship.
This is a paid, for-credit opportunity that runs across Summer 2022/2023. This internship can be undertaken towards the ENGN3200, ENGN6200 or ENGN3100 Engineering Internship program courses or no academic credit.
About the Internship
At PwC Australia, we're a team of more than 8,000 people, working together to build trust in society and solve important problems.
Behind every complex issue, there are citizens whose everyday lives depend on the actions you take. We combine our local and global expertise, public sector experience and people-focused purpose to help local, state and federal governments make life better in the communities you serve.
With PwC, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a flexible working culture, innovative learning and development opportunities and progressive policies and benefits, such as 18 weeks paid parental leave for mums, dads and foster carers (no minimum service!)
Due to security clearance requirements, applications will be accepted from Australian Citizens only. Already security cleared candidates will be preferred.
Dates of placement
December 2022 to February 2023 - start and end dates flexible dependent on candidate and project.
What will you create?
You’ll help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work.
We have five roles available. Projects will be matched to suitable candidates.
- Australian citizen and willing to undergo a police background check and security clearance; and
- Able to work in a full-time capacity for the duration of the internship.
There will be a strong preference for students who have completed the following ANU systems engineering courses:
- ENGN2300 (Systems Approaches for Design) and ENGN2301 (Systems Approaches for Analysis), or
- ENGN2225 (Systems Engineering Design) and ENGN2226 (Systems Engineering Analysis).
For general skills, an ideal candidate:
- works well in teams
- demonstrates strong written and verbal communication
- understands business processes
For engineering specific skills, an ideal candidate demonstrates an understanding of:
- Requirement elicitation and management
- Functional analysis
- System architecture development
- Design testing and option analysis
ENGN3200/ENGN6200 Engineering Internship Eligibility requirements:
To be eligible to undertake this opportunity for credit through Engineering Internship (ENGN3200/ENGN6200) you must meet the following requirements:
- currently enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate engineering program;
- have completed a minimum of 96 Engineering program courses (UG) or 48 units of postgraduate courses including ENGN6250 or ENGN8260 (PG);
- Have sufficient space in your remaining program for 6-24 unit internship;
- have a minimum GPA of 5.0
- Not previously received credit for ENGN3200/ENGN6200
Students with insufficient room in their program to undertake this placement towards ENGN3200/ENGN6200 can still apply and elect to count the placement towards ENGN3100 or for no academic credit.
Application documents required
As part of this application you will be required to upload a copy of an up-to-date CV and a copy of your academic transcript.
Applications close 25 May 2022. Late applications will not be accepted.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about the application process.