The Digital Fellowship Program brings field work to the desk top, and is designed for students and recent graduates from around the world to gain experience in an award-winning social enterprise.
About the Program:
The Digital Fellowship is a combination of workshops, webinars, project work and self-directed learning, delivered over 5 modules in an intensive 2 week period.
· Be part of a high performing group of 16 to 20 global participants
· Work in teams of 3 to 4 on strategic projects
· Join people from a range of degree majors
· Collaborate across cultures with your peers and our team
· Engage with a range of textual, multimedia and case-study resources
28th June – 23rd July 2021
Digital Fellowship Program fee and inclusions:
AUD $1,200 includes:
· Program facilitation
· Course resources
· 1-on-1 mentorship & impact career session with Pollinate Senior leaders
· Employment reference letter & Linked-in reference from Program leaders
· 30% discount on any future in-person Pollinate Group Fellowship Program once travel restrictions are lifted
ANU also has a number of New Colombo Plan (NCP) funding scholarships for students undertaking this program for-credit towards their degree which will effectively provide a full subsidy for participation in the Digital Student Fellowship Program for eligible students, excluding tuition fees associated with enrolling into a credit-bearing course in the Winter Session (i.e. standard course tuition fees will apply).
NCP Eligibility Requirements:
Students must first apply to the Digital Student Fellowship Program to be accepted onto the program. All students are then automatically considered for an NCP scholarship. To be eligible for a scholarship students must be:
· Domestic Student (for NCP purposes). International students and those students who are otherwise ineligible for an NCP grant are welcome to apply to participate in the Digital Student Fellowship Program at your own expense.
· Enrolled in an ANU undergraduate program in at least their 2nd year of study.
· Able to incorporate the Digital Student Fellowship Program for course credit (e.g. as ENGN3013 or ENGN4221 or another approved course). Important Note: Standard ANU Tuition fees for credit-bearing courses will apply and are not covered by the NCP grant.
· Be in good academic standing with ANU and CECS.
· Some restrictions may apply to students who have accepted an NCP grant previously (eligibility will be confirmed by the ANU Global Programs Team). Students who receive a "virtual" NCP scholarship and still be eligible for a subsequent international short-term NCP scholarship at a later stage.
How to apply:
Students apply directly to Pollinate Group for a place on the program here. Check the Pollinate Group website for program dates and details here - https://pollinategroup.org/programs/digital-fellowship-program/
All students will then automatically be considered for an NCP scholarship by ANU, subject to the eligibility requirements above.
International students (who are not eligible for NCP) are also welcome to participate; however, will be required to pay for the cost of the Pollinate program, in addition to their ANU Tuition Fees.
To apply for this program please visit: https://pollinategroup.org/programs/digital-fellowship-program/
Applications are open now!
Please feel free to contact Dr Jeremy Smith (Jeremy.Smith@anu.edu.au) for further information about the Pollinate Group Digital Student Fellowship Program, as well as information on your options for having this experience counted towards your program for academic credit.