The NASSCOM Australia Student Innovation Awards is back this year with a golden opportunity to 'act' upon your genius ideas and showcase your IT/IT enabled business idea to renowned leaders of the industry! We promote innovation in the field of Information Technology by providing students a platform to display their talent and receive unparalleled exposure to the industry’s experts.
It is our greatest pleasure to share that our winner from last year's NSI Awards 2018, Steve Nouri’s (from University of Technology Sydney) entrepreneurial idea "Nod", was named as a finalist in the 2018 Australasian Startup Awards (StartCon 2018).
Similarly another great outcome of NSIA 2018 is Kogulan Sabaratnam (from Australian Catholic University) and his innovative startup “Treiner”, whose website and services are up and running now at https://treiner.com.au/.
Now the both of them are in the process of planning and getting ready for their one-week internship experience in India.
YOU and YOUR IDEA can be next if you choose to participate and send in your applications NOW!
- A platform for your innovation and ideas to be heard and acted upon
- A chance to present an innovative ICT idea to a panel of reputed judges
- Potential mentoring opportunities with member companies in Australia for participants
- Awards are to be presented at a much prestigious event with honorable members from the industry
- Win a week-long, ALL expenses paid for, work experience trip to a leading IT firm in India!
- The qualifying applicants (meeting the requirements) will have the opportunity to demonstrate and present their idea to a panel of unbiased judges.
- The judges will chose the winning entry/ies. (Yes, more than one person can win the award!)
Hurry up! THE LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION is the 31st of July, 2019.
Should you have any question(s), do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to receiving your award-winning submissions!
For more information on the NSIA 2019, visit https://nasscom.org.au/awards/
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
T: +(61) 431727493