Infosys (https://www.infosys.com/) is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next generation services with over US$9.5 billion in annual revenues. More than 194,000 of us help clients in over 50 countries outperform competition. And we do this from 85 offices and 100 development centres spread across the United States, Europe, India, China, Australia, Japan and the Middle East.
At the heart of our culture is the view that innovation can never stop. Discovering the best minds in the world and bringing them together is a challenge. But that’s just what Infosys has been doing through InStep – the global internship program (https://www.infosys.com/instep/default.asp).
InStep partners with top universities across the globe to hire the best talent for Infosys. Our projects are high impact problem statements, solutions to which are critical for the organisation. In addition, Instep provides students a platform to expand their professional and academic horizons by offering them a gamut of enriching experiences.
Typical duration of an InStep project is:
· 8–12 weeks.
· Firsthand exposure to India, one of the world’s fastest growing economies.
· Comprehensive compensation package includes a monthly stipend, roundtrip airfare, visa reimbursement, guest house accommodation (on campus), and medical insurance.
Through InStep, ANU students will have:
· Opportunity to work on high impact projects involving strategy and cutting edge research for Infosys
· Interactions with business leaders and open door access to senior management
· Opportunity to participate in business plan competitions and over 80 industry/cultural workshops
· Platform to interact with a diverse group of employees and interns representing over 40 different nationalities
· Lifetime membership to the InStep alumni network of 1650+ alumni members
· Guidance from project mentors and support from InStep coordinators
· Opportunity to convert the internship into an employment offer
· Opportunity to count the internship for course credit at ANU academic program.
We invite students from the following fields to attend the event and find out more about the InStep program:
· Computer Sciences (and associated fields)
· Business Information Systems
· Data Analytics
Want to Learn More?
Please register to attend the info serssion being held on the 1st August (see details below):
· Time and date: 4-6pm, Tuesday 1st August
· Location: Fred Gruen Seminar Room, Level 1, H.W. Arndt Building 25A.