Two positions available
Starting salary $62,943 plus superannuation
We’re a quality essential service provider that’s passionate about supporting the health, safety and wellbeing of our community. We also provide a range of employee benefits that will make your experience of working with us both professionally and personally rewarding.
In our Graduate Engineering Program you’ll gain valuable experience as you work across the business on meaningful and challenging projects that contribute to our organisational vision and the prosperity of our local community. You’ll learn from experienced mentors and be provided with continual training and support to help guide you towards your future career goals.
We’re seeking graduates from the following engineering disciplines or similar:
Want to know more? Check out A day in the life of a Graduate Engineer.
What we offer:
- Two year program with three rotational placements, commencing in early 2021
- Opportunities for advancement and ongoing employment at the conclusion of the program
- Fun, friendly and professional working environment
- Dedicated mentoring and coaching support
- On the job learning
- A tailored training plan with professional and personal development opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Access to a range of health and wellbeing initiatives
What you’ll bring
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to listen, understand and modify positions to achieve outcomes
- A collaborative approach with the ability to build effective relationships
- Ability to plan and schedule priorities, work autonomously and adapt to changing situations
- Proven ability to effectively utilise analytical skills to solve problems and challenges
For enquiries relating to this opportunity, please view the FAQ sheet.
Applications close at 5 pm on Tuesday 29 September 2020.
To be considered for these positions you will need to submit the following:
- A copy of your academic record and evidence of completion of your relevant bachelor degree (within the preceding two calendar years)
- A cover letter which outlines the following:
o Why you’re interested in working for us and how it fits with your career aspirations
o A description of your role in a project (university or workplace based) that you have undertaken or participated in that demonstrates your ability to collaborate and effectively communicate
o What you would like to achieve from participating in our graduate engineering program
· A CV including the names and contact details of two referees
Please note that all of these documents are required to progress in the recruitment process.
Shortlisted applicants may be required to undertake psychometric testing, a pre-employment medical and a National Police Check.