Positions avalable: Senior and junior specialist to join GoSource's Devops practice.
Devops practice covers a pretty broad range to technical tools and skills, but GoSource are looking for people with this sort of skills mix (to varying degrees of proficiency):
- Infrastructure-as-code experience – we currently support AWS and Azure via Cloud Formation, ARM/Bicep and Terraform
- CI/CD tooling – Jenkins, Azure Devops, Github Actions, CircleCI
- Cloud native architectures – serverless, PaaS – all the things that make the cloud a fun place to be
- Automation – we want computers to do the boring bits
- Operations – fixing things when they break and then incorporating what we have learnt into our platform, so it is less likely to happen again
- Certifications – we are an AWS partner so existing certifications would be great. Equally a willingness to undertake them works too
As GoSource provide both cloud hosting and consulting services to clients as well as our internal software development teams, your time will be split between these activities.
As well as solid technical skills, this role will require good communication and the ability to fit into a highly professional culture. We often work with distributed teams and make extensive use of synchronous and asynchronous communication tools, as well as organising ourselves with digital agile delivery tools.
Many of our projects require a security clearance. If you don’t already have one, you must be eligible for one (i.e., you MUST be an Australian citizen so that we can sponsor your clearance).
You'll be working on:
- fascinating and rewarding government projects in the domains of agriculture and biosecurity, trade and cargo, visa and traveller, renewable energy and population health
- High volume, high impact digital services
GoSource is based in Canberra but many of the team distributed with a combination of local and remote members. You will have the opportunity to work from home in your current location; in other words, you won't need to relocate. This position is open to anyone living in any part of Australia with a decent internet connection.
For further elegibility criteria and application information, please see the attached document. All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org