Peking University(PKU) is arguably the top university in China. The PKU College of Engineering offers a special summer (our July) program and has allocated places to ANU students to participate in the program, tuition free.
This program attracts students from around the world so it is a fantastic opportunity to build networks as well as learn.
In addition, the College has been successful in gaining Australian Government scholarships valued at $3,000 to assist five students to participate. Please note that the scholarships are only available for domestic students (Australian citizen/PR). It is anticipated that there will be some additional funding available to support students who do not qualify for a government scholarship.
Download The Globex 2015 poster.
The program is open for all College of Engineering and computer science students to apply. Students will also need to select the courses they are interested in as part of the application process. Please see the full syllabus below for consideration.
- China Economy A (without Field Trip A – 2 Credits)
- China Economy A (with Field Trip A – 3 Credits)
- Smart Materials and Structures
- Speech and Audio Processing: Theory and Applications
- Cross-Cultural Design for an Eco-Responsible Business Model
- China Past and Present (without Field Trip B – 2 Credits)
- China Past and Present (with Field Trip B – 3 Credits)
- Bio-Transport Phenomena
- Neural Prosthetic Engineering
- Advanced Control Systems
- Computational Multiphase Flows
Applications for 2015 have now closed. Applications will reopen in February/March 2016.