Evoenergy is looking for curious-minded and innovative graduates to join the Electricity distribution industry, for an early 2022 start.
* Multiple positions
* Canberra location
* $76,088 + 15% superannuation
Evoenergy is an electricity and gas distribution business that is committed to providing safe and reliable services to the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and surrounding region. We believe in safety for our consumers and employees and by investing in our people, technology and other innovations we strive to exceed our consumers’ needs now and into the future.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who embraces and fosters a culture that supports diversity, inclusion and respect, where people are empowered to fulfil their potential. We welcome people with diverse skills, experiences, perspectives and backgrounds, and encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people that identify as LGBTIQ+, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. With an entrenched focus on gender balance we encourage women to apply and build on our success to date in attracting the best applicants to our Graduate program.
About our Graduate Program
Do you want to be part of building a better future for Canberra? We are looking for curious-minded and innovative graduates to join the Electricity distribution industry, for an early 2022 start.
Our two year graduate program provides a fast-tracked career pathway into the Electricity Distribution sector. You’ll be offered industry-specific training, professional development, and networking opportunities as you consolidate the theory you’ve learned and put it into practice.
You’ll spend 6 months in functional areas of Evoenergy, giving you exposure to a variety of business activities and challenges in an interlinked complex operating model that dynamically moves from customer interactions to real-time operations and maintenance, to long term planning.
You'll also have exclusive access to our graduate network. We know that transitioning from student to professional life can be an adjustment for some. So, we believe in aiding our graduates to connect with each other and build strong professional networks across our business.
* have graduated in 2020 or will be graduating before the end of 2021 with a degree in electrical or systems engineering
* have a safety oriented mindset and be passionate about driving positive safety behaviour every single day
* nurture positive relationships but also have a strong sense of accountability and self-drive
* like exploring new technologies and discovering how to bring innovative ideas to life
* have an exceptionally analytical mindset and enjoy translating complex information into business insight
* You have Australian working rights
About the application process:
You should apply through our e-Recruitment portal and upload the following documents:
* An updated resume
* A cover letter outlining the key skills and experiences that you can bring to this role and addressing the ‘about you’ statements above
* Your most recent academic transcript uploaded in the qualifications section
Do you have questions about the Graduate Program?
Applications will close on Tuesday 1st June 2021.