DefendTex is an Australian based Defence company with a strong focus on innovation, research and technology development. DefendTex services military and law enforcement communities around the world.
DefendTex are seeking Electronics Engineers to join an expanding team working on the development of cutting-edge Defence technologies.
As an Electronics Engineer at DefendTex you will develop leading edge, innovative and practical electronic systems and sub-systems for use in tomorrow’s defence technology.
You will have experience in:
• Altium Designer (essential)
• Miniaturised electronics
• Flexible polyimide circuit board design
• Tight ECAD/MCAD Integration
• Solidworks and Modelling
• Debugging and fault-finding circuits
• Surface mount assembly and rework
• RF circuit analysis and design
• Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical, Electronics or Software)
• Experience in electronics design
• Eligibility to meet Baseline security clearance requirements (Australian Citizenship)
• Not be a prohibited person under Section 3 of the Firearms Act 1996 (Victoria)
Team work is critical to us so you must be a team player, able to work in a mixed discipline environment ensuring your designs integrate and function first time, every time.
- Competitive remuneration
- Great facilities at our office in Melbourne’s South East
- Genuine learning and development opportunities
- Opportunity to innovate and see it come to life
- Working in a dynamic team environment with talented engineers who are supported by senior management to develop innovative, novel applications for defence and law enforcement is what it’s all about for DefendTex engineers
- DefendTex engineers have the opportunity to work collaboratively with external research organisations for many projects, ensuring our team are offered ongoing professional learning
To express your interest in a role with DefendTex, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com