Fredon is a leading provider of engineering, construction and maintenance solutions.
Fredon has a current opportunity for a student to join as an Electrical Engineering Intern.
The Electrical Engineering intern will assist our Electrical Engineers with large commercial building design and construct projects, including but not limited to.
- Lighting Systems
- Electrical Infrastructure and Power delivery systems
- Discrimination Studies
- Drafting and 3D BIM Modelling.
Requisite skills and/or experience students must be able to demonstrate:
- Have completed or completing study in electrical engineering, preferably 3rd year or greater
- Experience with AutoCAD, Revit experience is also considered valuable though not required
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team environment.
- Windows and Microsoft Office experience.
- Driver's License
Applicants are sought from Australian/New Zealand Citizens or Permanent Residents. This is a paid casual position.
Hours and duration
Hours per week and the duration of the opportunity: 24+ hours per week, flexibility around study/exam can be agreed. The position will be for an initiatial 3 month period, and as agreed from there.
Location of the work:
Fyshwick, ACT, Australia
How to apply:
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject heading Fredon Engineering Internship.
Applications should include a current Academic Statement, CV (with a minimum of 2 referees) and an introductory cover letter.