Calling all STEM students! This isn’t any ol’ careers night. It’s your chance to get your hands dirty and to see where your degree can take you at Deloitte.
Why attend Insight Night
Because at Deloitte, we’re more than a bunch of accountants. We’re also tech heads, data lovers, maths nerds and scientists. We love solving some of our clients most challenging problems, and we’re keen to share our projects with you and hear your thoughts.
This is also a chance for you to network and improve your chances of landing a paid gig with Deloitte. On the night, you’ll get to meet some of these awesome teams:
- Cyber – Our team of white-hat hackers, coders and infosec experts
- Digital – Our digital nerds and creatives who magically turn caffeine into ideas
- Technology – Our future-focused developers, architects and strategists who feast on designing tech strategies & solutions for some of Australia’s largest transformation projects.
- Analytics – Our data geniuses and automation ninjas who eat algorithms for breakfast and leverage emerging technologies such as Robotics, Intelligent Automation and Machine Learning.
Who should attend Insight Night
Insight Night is open to Aussie uni students who are currently studying a degree in:
International students are eligible to register, but are required to meet the International student criteria on our website, and would need to meet the strict security requirements to be able to work with our clients in Canberra.
Time: 4 - 6:30pm
Catering: Soft drinks and nibbles
Date of the event: Wednesday 8 August 2018
Location: ANU Campus - CBE Building Foyer, Building 26C, ANU College of Business and Economics
Closing date for applications: Sunday 5th August 2018
Contact email if students have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register your interest here: https://www2.deloitte.com/au/en/pages/careers/articles/insight-night.html
Our registration process includes the following steps:
- Register your interest online by logging onto Deloitte’s student portal yourfuture.deloitte.com.au
- Create a profile and answer the pre-screening questions
- If you’re successful, our team will get in touch to confirm you’ve secured a spot.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia (“Deloitte Australia”). “Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting,financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.