About the Role
A 12 month opportunity to work as a Customer Support Intern either as full time or part time and to commence in early 2022.
As a Customer Support Intern you could be involved in a wide range of activities, including:
- Collaborating with customers, engineers, operations and other stakeholders using a consultative approach to assist with solutions, supporting the design of permanent solutions, interim solutions and transitioning from project to operations
- Supporting the service to customers to ensure effective service delivery and service levels are met for timely response and quality resolution of problems
- Assessing customers' risks and needs, recommending appropriate service offerings, and develop relevant action plans and influence to promote continuous improvement
- Preparing monthly managed services reporting for both client-facing communications as well as internal process improvement activities, and work with the client and internal stakeholders to identify and improvement activities
- Attending client governance meetings, innovation workshops and business continuity rehearsals
- Utilizing strong communication skills to present in a face to face and a virtual environment
This role is ideal for someone who is completing a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent course in the following disciplines:
- Bachelor of IT Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Business Infomatics
- Bachelor Engineering
- Bachelor Systems Engineering
- Bachelor of Business Management
- ITIL Foundations (V3 or V4) desirable but not necessary
- Along with your education and any practical experience.
Leidos values individuals who use their initiative and seek to understand the business and develop relationships based on respect.
Successful candidates will be required to be Australian Citizens and be able to obtain and maintain an Australian Government Security Clearance. At Leidos, we’ve built our business on the ability to Redefine Possible and the same applies to your career. We proudly embrace diversity and support our people at every stage of their Leidos journey in terms of inclusion, accessibility and flexibility. We look forward to welcoming you.
Applicants may also need to meet International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) requirements. This can place limitations on persons who hold dual nationality, permanent residency or are former nationals of certain proscribed countries.
To apply, please use the "I'm interested" button on this page: Leidos Customer Support Intern | SmartRecruiters