How to contact CECS Student Services
Drop in to CECS Student Services, located at Level 2, CSIT Building, 108, North Rd.
- Monday - Friday
- 10am - 4pm
Please note, Student Services experience very high volumes of email enquiries at beginning of semester and other busy times.
As an alternative to email, you can connect with CECS staff via online Virtual Front Counter (VFC) sessions. See details below.
- CECS virtual front counter via Zoom
Meeting ID: 553 170 4932 Password: 720214
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday - 3 – 4pm (AEDT)
Our virtual front counter consultations are generally 5-10 minutes long. If you require a longer consultation please ‘book an appointment’ at: cecsacademicadvice.setmore.com.
Additional Virtual Front Counter times
Please check back here for additional VFC times to be provided during peak times (e.g. O Week)
Book an appointment
You can book an in-person or on-line consultation for more complex enquiries, at: cecsacademicadvice.setmore.com.
The Student Services, Employability and Experience Team can assist you with a range of matters. Our office provides support throughout the life of your degree.
- Enrolments and course advice
- Student consultations and drop-in sessions
- Academic progress
- Project courses
Employability and experience:
- Student Exchange, Study Aboard, Short Study tours
- Cross Institutional Study
- Work Experience and Employment Opportunities
- Workshops and professional development sessions
- Industry networking and career events
Higher Degree Research:
- HDR Admissions
- HDR Scholarships
- HDR Candidature Administration
- HDR Examinations
- Supervisory Panel support.
Academic staff services:
The Academic Education Services team provides our academic colleagues with expert guidance and support in the administration of CECS coursework programs and courses. Our portfolio includes (but is not limited to):
- Governance/curriculum management
- Student misconduct/ and appeals
- Course scheduling and timetabling
- Examinations and course result processing.