This position is offered through the ANU Computing Internship
Trellis Data is an advanced machine learning company based in Canberra. We are a values-based company with a strong team culture based on supportive collaboration, continuous improvement, innovation and curiosity in learning new technologies and methods.
Interface Visualisations with D3JS
Your challenge is to review our inference result pages (where we display the output of various machine learning models) and to propose & implement D3JS improvements which will add significant magic and wow factor to our visualisation interfaces.
This is an exciting opportunity to showcase your frontend and ux skills (and add to your portfolio) with cutting edge big data visualisations.
We will not limit this challenge. If you can take it further and better than we can currently imagine, we will support you all the way.
References & examples
Required/preferred technical skills or experience in software languages, environments, platforms.
- Frontend development skills (js, css, html)
- Intuitive understanding of visual design and user experience
- [optional] react.js experience
- [optional] D3.js experience
Project can be undertaken in-person or remote
Student must be located in Canberra only.
The Intern will be required to get a Police Check.
This internship is available to all eligible students. No citizenship requirements apply.
Applications are invited from eligible students to apply for the Computing Internship courses COMP3280 or COMP8830. Eligibility details and further information about the Computing Internship can be found on the Computing Internship page.
1. Students must first seek confirmation of eligibility by submitting an Eligibility and Room Available in degree check.
2. Eligible students can then apply through the Computing Internship application form. You can nominate multiple preferred Internship placements through the one application form.
Applications for Round 1 open on 20 September and close on 30 September 2021.