Mastercard Launch is a full-time graduate development program designed to build the skills we leverage most as an innovator in the payments space, connects employees in enriching ways, and immerses new talent into our Doing Well by Doing Good culture. This program is meant for those who dare to be greater and those who wish to make a real impact in the world. Eligibility requires degree completion of a bachelors or masters degree in December of 2020 or May 2021.
Mastercard’s software engineering teams leverage Agile development principles, advanced development and design practices, and an obsession over security, reliability, and performance to deliver solutions that delight our customers. As a software development engineer, you’ll develop advanced technologies and applications that are revolutionizing payments.
• Are you passionate about software engineering?
• Do you enjoy seeing the impact your code has on a wide range of customers?
• Do you want to work for a company that offers above and beyond benefits including paid parental leave, flexible work hours, gift matching, and even volunteer incentives while encouraging your own professional learning and development?
• Do you thrive in a place where you are continuously learning more while growing your skills and career?
• Do you want to join a Company that offers a competitive benefits-and rewards program that attracts, develops and retains the most talented employees around the world?
• Do you want to join an inclusive culture where employees, in all their diversity, feel valued, respected and who can bring their authentic selves to work? Learn more at Mastercard’s Corporate Sustainability Report.
• Hands-on developer who writes high quality, secure code for a small to mid-sized component or feature that is modular, functional and testable.
• Contribute to all parts of the software’s development including design, development, documentation, and testing.
• Have strong ownership of your team’s software and are deep in the maintenance characteristics, runtime properties and dependencies including hardware, operating system, and build.
• Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment.
All About You:
• Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program majoring in Computer Science or a related field with a graduation date of December 2020 or May 2021.
• Strong foundation in algorithms, data structures and core computer science concepts.
• Evidence of working with object-oriented development and design patterns.
• Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages such as Java, Python, C++ etc.
• Strong written and verbal English communications skills.
• Strong analytical and excellent problem-solving skills.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
Application End date will be on : Wednesday 30th of September 2020
Apply here: https://mastercard.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/CorporateCareers/job/St-Leonards-Australia/XMLNAME-2021-Mastercard-Launch--Software-Development-Engineering--Operations---Technology_R-113770-1?source=Indeed
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.