This program is an exciting opportunity to start your career with a wide range of benefits including a competitive salary and access to our great employee benefits. With an exciting new program structure, you have the opportunity to work on a full time basis for four (4) weeks, and then continue on a part time basis (minimum 15 hours per week) for fifteen (15) weeks, giving you the opportunity to get hands on industry experience while studying.
Schneider Electric is a global specialist in energy management and automation.
Our Internship Program
We’re looking for passionate Interns who can bring new ideas, a different way of thinking and who can challenge the way we do things! If you are studying a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science disciplines, we would love to hear from you.
Program dates and information:
- Dates: January 2021 - May 2021
- Location: Accepting applicants Australia-wide
- Full time basis for four (4) weeks, and then continue on a part time basis (minimum 15 hours per week) for fifteen (15) weeks
- Competitive salary and access to our great employee benefits (accrued leave, flexible working arrangements etc.)
- Early consideration into our Graduate Program in 2022.
We want to support you as you find your way in this early stage of your career. During our Internship program, you will be fast-tracked into high performing teams where you will gain exposure to industry and develop the knowledge, skills and network that you will need to have a meaningful career.
Schneider Electric is a dynamic, inclusive, global company that can offer a wide range of career paths including Projects & Services, Industrial/Manufacturing, General Management, Sales and Marketing plus many more!
Please apply for our Intern Program if you are:
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application
- In your second last (penultimate) year of study
- Able to commit to the full Internship model (both the full time and part time period).
The recruitment process may include completing a GradSift Profile, Digital Interviews, Situational Strengths Assessment and Background Screening. You will be informed at each stage if you are successful or unsuccessful in progressing.
If you require any adjustments or assistance during our recruitment process, please let us know via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application close: 11.59PM (AEST) Monday 5 October 2020