IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries. We are changing how we create, collaborate and analyse. Join us as we lead this global transformation.
There is no better place to launch your career.
See links below 2021 IBM Graduation Programs information including how to apply:
What skills and experience do I need to be successful in these roles?
- At IBM we are interested in candidates who have a passion for technology. For our technical roles the following degrees are well-aligned: Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, other degrees with a technical focus.
- For our business roles we will consider all degrees including Business Information Systems, Business Management, Finance, Commerce, Economics.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, as well as working independently when required.
- A growth mindset, and commitment to continuous learning and personal development.
- Ability to thrive in an ever changing, technology-based consulting environment.
We encourage you to apply if you:
- Are in your final year of tertiary education OR have graduated from an Australian University no earlier than 2019,
- Have less than 2 years relevant full-time work experience,
- Maintain a credit average, and
- Are an Australian Citizen.
NOTE: Please do not wait till the closing date 7 October 2020 to apply for this position as IBM has stated on their job pages that 'Don’t wait to apply, they recruit on a rolling basis'.