The Executive Committee is an advisory body to the Dean. The Executive is made up of the College leadership, including Research School Directors, Institute Directors, Associate Deans, Deputy Dean and General Manager.
|Professor Elanor Huntington||Chair||Dean|
|Nick Birbilis||Member||Deputy Dean; Associate Dean (Research)|
|Distinguished Professor Genevieve Bell AO FTSE||Member||Director - 3A Institute|
|Prof. Lesley Seebeck||Member||CEO - Cyber Institute|
|Professor Christopher Kellett||Member||Director - Research School of Electrical, Energy and Materials Engineering|
|Professor Tony Hosking||Member||Director - Research School of Computer Science|
|Assoc Professor Jochen Trumpf||Member||Director Software Innovation Institute|
The Executive Committee may advise the College Dean on each of the following matters:
- the strategic directions of the College and the development of the College Strategic Plan
- alignment of the College budget and budget submission with the goals of the College Strategic Plan
- the appropriateness of College administrative and management arrangements
- the research and education outcomes of the College
- any other matter referred to it by the College Head
NOTE: the Executive Committee may not advise on a matter relating solely to a particular person.